Surface Tech Ltd offer the complete package in asphalt and tarmacadam surfacing.
From pothole repair to resurfacing of superstore car parks. Surface Tech Ltd have the staff and equipment to cater for all sized projects. There are many variants of asphalt and tarmacadam available today. All differ in appearance, life span and price.
Asphalts and stone mastics are designed specifically for commercial usage and are extremely hard wearing. Dense bitmac aka AC surface course and finer graded materials are designed for domestic purposes such as driveways or footpaths. Obviously it is extremely important to use the correct spec material.
Benefits of Tarmacadam
- Tarmacadam is very quick to lay: Surface Tech Ltd can lay your tarmacadam at an outstanding rate as we have the machines, expertise, and workforce to accomplish a speedy finish whilst retaining the perfect finish.
- Long Lasting, Strong and durable: Tarmacadam is very resilient against the weight of heavy vehicles and constant traffic flow unlike other surfaces like concrete which can crack and break under pressure.
- Impermeable: Tarmacadam offers the resistance against water and helps to seal the surrounds of your property against flooding. With Surface Tech ltd, tarmacadam is laid in such a way so any surface water will run towards your drains.
- Edge with other materials: Tarmacadam fits in to any existing materials such as clay tiles, stone, brickwork or kerbstones. Making it easy to create a seamless and attractive finish.
- Weather resistant: Tarmacadam expands and contracts with heat and cold without cracking or breaking unlike some other material. This allows tarmacadam to stay looking as good as new come rain or shine.
Our tarmacadam and asphalt surfacing services range from:
- Surfacing of car parks
- Tar and chipping driveways
- Surfacing of playgrounds
- Surfacing of sports areas
- Surfacing of footpaths
- Surfacing of factory yards
- Sub-base preparations
- Kerb and stone set edgings
- Speed ramps
- Application of Glasstex for overlay of concrete or unstable surface
- Drain installation
- Site surveying
- Designing levels
- Drain repairs
- Patch repair
- Infrared asphalt repairs of potholes (seamless joints)
- Maintenance programs
- Hot pour crack filling
- Line marking with thermo-plastic
Surface Tech Ltd cover the following areas:
- North East England